CH (BUVAKULLENS) MANGO WITH MEILLION, THE MOST WINNING HAMILTON STOVARE ALL TIME !!! THE LIVING LEGEND !!

1 time Best Puppy In Show
2 times Best In Show

5 times winning FCI Group 6 (The Hound Group)
regularly highly placed in FCI Group 6


DANISCH /DUTCH / LUXUMBOURG/ SLOWAKIAN / FRENCH / GERMAN / AUSTRIA CHAMPION !!!!

WORLDWINNER '09/'10/'11/'12

JUNIOR WINNER '08, WINNER '08/'09/'11/'12, DUTCH JUNIOR CHAMPION, EUROPA JUGENDSIEGER '09, KOPENHAGE WINNER '09, EUROPA SIEGER '10/'11 BUNDESSIEGER '10/'11, GRONINGEN WINNER 2011, FCI EUROPEAN DOGSHOW WINNER '11, FCI CENTENARY SHOW WINNER, WORLD CLUB WINNER '12

2 Times Qualified for FCI Champions Of Champions 2011 in Brussel

Time for new adventures

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Walk in the forest range at Schoonloo

Today I have made a walk in the forest range at Schoonloo. This is the forest near to our village. The colours of the trees are at this moment beautiful. There are also a lot of bracket fungus.





When I started the walk, the dogs were pulling on the line. Mango is very strong. He is stronger than two adult beagles.



Mango walks through every muddypool, we pass. Michael and Dylan walk around it.



There are not many people in the forest. We passed only two. One of this persons was sitting in the wood. She got a fright when Mango barked at her, he saw her in the shrubs.
Mango is very attentive in the wood. When things move he sees it, when things make noise he hears it.

What is that !! I hear something.



And I saw something.



There are a lot of animals in this forest. When I walk with the dogs they are always walking on the line.



I want to make a photo of the three boys, so I was looking for a pole. to put the dogs on. I fasten the lines on this pole. When I walked away from the dogs to find a position to make the photo, Mango was begining to bark. " He boss, don't forget me!!! "



When we were at the end of the walk, we saw the car. Mango was going to sit and it looked like he was tired.



By the car, I opend the back doors and before I could putt the dogs in it. I check them on ticks. When they sit in there benches. I started to drive home.



When we were back at home the dogs are going to sleep. They were very tired. At this moment I hear some noise down stairs. I think they woke up.

No comments: