CH (BUVAKULLENS) MANGO WITH MEILLION, THE MOST WINNING HAMILTON STOVARE ALL TIME !!! THE LIVING LEGEND !!

1 time Best Puppy In Show
2 times Best In Show

5 times winning FCI Group 6 (The Hound Group)
regularly highly placed in FCI Group 6


DANISCH /DUTCH / LUXUMBOURG/ SLOWAKIAN / FRENCH / GERMAN / AUSTRIA CHAMPION !!!!

WORLDWINNER '09/'10/'11/'12

JUNIOR WINNER '08, WINNER '08/'09/'11/'12, DUTCH JUNIOR CHAMPION, EUROPA JUGENDSIEGER '09, KOPENHAGE WINNER '09, EUROPA SIEGER '10/'11 BUNDESSIEGER '10/'11, GRONINGEN WINNER 2011, FCI EUROPEAN DOGSHOW WINNER '11, FCI CENTENARY SHOW WINNER, WORLD CLUB WINNER '12

2 Times Qualified for FCI Champions Of Champions 2011 in Brussel

Time for new adventures

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mango in the forest

This week I had a little holiday, so I can spend a lot of time with the dogs. Everymorning I take a walk with Mango and Michael in the forest. Mango loves to walk in the forest. He follows his nose, when he smells somthing. After every walk he still isn't tired. So he goes on playing in the garden with little Dylan. The new name of Dylan is "The King". So now we have a Lord and a King in our home.

Running Mango.



Who me..........?????? Did you call me???



The winds blows trough my ears.



Yes, I'm Mister Mango.




I'm the champion.



Come Dylan you must help me!!!



The King and the Lord.

No comments: