CH (BUVAKULLENS) MANGO WITH MEILLION, THE MOST WINNING HAMILTON STOVARE ALL TIME !!! THE LIVING LEGEND !!

1 time Best Puppy In Show
2 times Best In Show

5 times winning FCI Group 6 (The Hound Group)
regularly highly placed in FCI Group 6


DANISCH /DUTCH / LUXUMBOURG/ SLOWAKIAN / FRENCH / GERMAN / AUSTRIA CHAMPION !!!!

WORLDWINNER '09/'10/'11/'12

JUNIOR WINNER '08, WINNER '08/'09/'11/'12, DUTCH JUNIOR CHAMPION, EUROPA JUGENDSIEGER '09, KOPENHAGE WINNER '09, EUROPA SIEGER '10/'11 BUNDESSIEGER '10/'11, GRONINGEN WINNER 2011, FCI EUROPEAN DOGSHOW WINNER '11, FCI CENTENARY SHOW WINNER, WORLD CLUB WINNER '12

2 Times Qualified for FCI Champions Of Champions 2011 in Brussel

Time for new adventures

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Agility training in the garden

This evening I was training agility with the dogs in the garden. First with the beagles. (Photo's on there own blog) and then with Mr Mango. When I start with Mango to walk over the catwalk I take him on the lead. I t was very stunning for Mango. When he was on the top of the cat walk. I say a lot of good words to him and give him some cookies. An then he walk through the end of te catwalk.



I'am walking near mango. He trust me and did what I ask him.



Then it was time to go through the tunnel. Hai Boss here I'am .



Then it was time to try the see saw.



Good boy.



And back to the catwalk. This time I try Mango to walk alone.



And yes He did it..... No Mango not hunting behind the rabbit of the neighbours. I see that you smell him.



And look the lord is standing free on the cat walk.



After a little half hour Mango knows what he must do. He walks alone to the top of the catwalk ,Big boy I was very proud of him.



After al this new things it was good sleeping for the Lord.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mango is doing FAB on the agility....please put the photo's on Meillion Hamiltonstovare Facebook... You are doing great :-)

Pam xx

Anonymous said...

GOOD Mango! He has a big intellect and very willing to learn, as all Hamiltonstövare and particular when he comes from Milla, hi, hi/Monica