CH (BUVAKULLENS) MANGO WITH MEILLION, THE MOST WINNING HAMILTON STOVARE ALL TIME !!! THE LIVING LEGEND !!

1 time Best Puppy In Show
2 times Best In Show

5 times winning FCI Group 6 (The Hound Group)
regularly highly placed in FCI Group 6


DANISCH /DUTCH / LUXUMBOURG/ SLOWAKIAN / FRENCH / GERMAN / AUSTRIA CHAMPION !!!!

WORLDWINNER '09/'10/'11/'12

JUNIOR WINNER '08, WINNER '08/'09/'11/'12, DUTCH JUNIOR CHAMPION, EUROPA JUGENDSIEGER '09, KOPENHAGE WINNER '09, EUROPA SIEGER '10/'11 BUNDESSIEGER '10/'11, GRONINGEN WINNER 2011, FCI EUROPEAN DOGSHOW WINNER '11, FCI CENTENARY SHOW WINNER, WORLD CLUB WINNER '12

2 Times Qualified for FCI Champions Of Champions 2011 in Brussel

Time for new adventures

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mango and I in the field

It's autumn in Holland. There is falling a lot of rain and there is standing a strong wind. So also today it was very wet here. Mango like's this weather and together with him I had made a log walk through the fields and woods. The dogs are all sleeping when I put on my jacket and cap. When I put my cap on my head Mango knows what we are going to do. He jumps out of his basket and was standing infront of the door.
I bring Mango to the car and Alinda stay at home and start playing with the beagles. We drive about ten minutes and the we start our walk.

Mango was sleeping near Jayson and he see that I put my cap on my head...
He boss are we going to walk......



When we start our walk , Mango was jumping over the fence.



I call him back and he jumps again.



Mango was looking around.



And running through the water.



Running boy.



Mmmmm, maybe I can jump over the fence to look at the other side.



Mango was sniff around.



A real hunting dog.



Then he hear somthing......



and again he was going to sniff around.



Mango in the fields it looks fantastic.



He ducks are you home????



Jumping over the grass.



Hare !!!! Where are you ???'



Jumping over a dead tree.



And again into the water.



Mr Mango, with a wet head through the rain.



After two hours we came back by the car. Mango was very wet.



But before he jump in to the car he jumps again over the fence.



We drive home and after ten minutes we are back home it was a lovely afternoon for me and my big friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo's especially the last one!

Love and hugs to you all.
Pam and all at Meillion xx